Do you have questions about us or our process?
"If you have questions about our process, the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ'S) will help you to understand the business relationship among all parties in the construction process.
Our website is also very explicit and illustrative on pretty much all the subjects of our business model but if you still feel doubtful about any of our procedures, please contact us directly at 760.563.2227 and we'll be happy to assist you.
ABC PROFESSIONAL NETWORK LLC
We're Business Sense 100%"
Quick Answers Help
If you have questions or concerns, please click on the Contact Page fill the form and submit your request.
If you're ready to work on a project, click on the "Get Free Quote" fill the questionnaire, submit your project request, and someone will contact you.
For immediate assistance please call 760.563.2227 and we'll be happy to assist you.
• Once we receive your information someone will contact you to confirm your request, get the job site address, setup a meeting at your earliest convenience.
• Once the meeting is set, a Sales Agent will come to the job site to meet with you to inspect and discuss your project requirements.
• As soon as we receive the project information, if nothing else is required, a Scope of Work will be created to help us identify the cost of the project.
• As soon as we get that done, we’ll create a proposal to be presented to you for your approval.
• Once we reach an agreement on the cost of the project, we’ll require you to sign an agreement that will allow us to manage the project in your behalf.
• Once the agreement is signed, our company will be responsible for the management of the project by assigning the contractor or contractors who will be responsible for developing the project
There are times when the customer pays ABC PROS and abc pros pays the contractor, and/or there are times when the customer pays the assigned contractor(s) directly.
It all depends on the type of contractor that will be assigned to develop your project, and the agreement between ABC PROS and the Contractors. But regardless of who the customer pays, in our agreement, ABC PROS is always responsible for the development of the project.
Since ABC PROS is the main responsible for the development of the project, and since ABC PROS only subcontract contractors of it’s own network, who have also signed an agreement abiding the rules of our business relationship, ABC PROS has the power to replace the contractor(s) immediately as they fail, and make them responsible for their failure. In the meantime, we’ll assign another contractor to take over the project.
It’s very rare that something like that happens since every contractor is certified by our company before they’re accepted to become part of our network.
Generally the contractor assigned to develop the project based on the agreement between ABC PROS and the contractor.
There are times when the customer pays ABC PROS when the customer hires our company to provide services such as Planning and Budgeting, Project Management, Contractors Management, Construction Management, and Building Permits and Inspection Services, but it only happens when the customer uses third party contractors. In other words, when the customer uses contractors that don't belong to ABC Professional Network.
Our services are completely free for all customers who sign an agreement with ABC PROS to manage their projects.